Site Rules and Safety Information
WITHAM (SV) LTD
SITE AND HEALTH AND SAFETY RULES
* No Smoking at any time on site
* This site is a HI VIS site, all visitors are to wear a minimum of a HI VIS Vest (Including tender viewing)
* Speed limits are to be obeyed
* All signs are to be obeyed
* All visitors are to book in at the gatehouse
* Visitors must gain permission to bring vehicles on site, and seek guidance as to where to park. All cars and personal belongings are left at owners risk
* Visitors are not to access areas signed as staff only or no unauthorised access unless accompanied by a staff member
* All visitors are to book out at the gatehouse before leaving
* Vehicles may be searched on exit
* No military number plates are to be removed from site
* CCTV is in operation around the site. All thefts will be prosecuted
* Motorcycles and Quad bikes are not to be ridden without suitable clothing i.e. helmet and suitable gloves
* Vehicles to be collected are not to be self-loaded or moved without permission of a staff member
* Visitors are not to attempt to start vehicles
* Visitors/Drivers climbing on vehicles do so at own risk
* Children under 16 are to remain in their vehicles
* Beware of uneven surfaces and trip hazards around the site
* Beware of fork lift trucks and heavy plant operating around the site
* Witham (SV) Ltd operates an integrated management system combining ISO 9001 & ISO 14001. This requires the company to actively reduce damage to the environment. All visitors are requested to report spills, leaks or contamination to staff to enable the appropriate action to be carried out.
In the event of an emergency
If the fire alarm sounds or you are asked to leave the building or area by a staff member you should do so immediately using the safest available exit route or the one pointed out by a staff member.
Do not stop to collect personal belongings.
Make your way directly to the assembly point located at the visitor car park.
Make a staff member aware if one of your party is unaccounted for.
Under no circumstances should you re-enter the building(s) or area evacuated until you are advised that it is safe to do so.